DECT Cordless Phones
Deploy an immersive DECT environment that allows users to communicate free from their desktop using Grandstream’s DECT cordless handsets. The DP750 pairs with up to five phones in the DECT series to create a powerful and mobile network solution.
Download Datasheet Request a Quote
DescriptionThe DP750 creates an immersive DECT network to enable mobile and efficient movement in your organization. A powerful mobile solution and user flexibility is achieved when paired with up to five phones in Grandstream’s DECT series. The DP750 supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors. This base station delivers up to 10 SIP accounts and 5 concurrent calls while also offering essential call control features and functionalities, such as 3-way conferencing, call forward and call transfer. A seamless, unified interaction can be achieved through the DP750, by giving all handsets a shared SIP account from the DP750. The DP750 supports a variety of auto-provisioning methods and TLS/SRTP/HTTPS encryption security.
- Up to 10 SIP accounts per system; up to 10 lines per handset; up to 5 concurrent calls per DECT system
- Supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors
- 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio, integrated PoE
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- Offers multiple ring group options, including Circular, Linear, Parallel and Shared modes