You’ve got questions
we’ve got answers.
Answer : All Dinstar devices default IP is 192.168.11.1
Answer : For Dinstar device thsese ports must be allowed in firewell
- SIP 5060 to 506x
- RTP 8000 to 10000
- web 80
- telnet 23
Answer : If you are using Dinstar FXS device then via analog phone you can use these codes
- *158# : Find IP
- *166*000000# : factory reset
- *159# : View the WAN port IP address
- *114# : Inquire port account
- *150* : Set the way of obtain IP address
- *157* : Set network method
- *152* : Set IP address *153* Set Subnet mask
- *156* : Set default gateway IP address
- *193# : Obtain IP address through DHCP again
- *160*1# : Open WAN port to access web
- *111# : Restart device
Answer : For Dinstar FXO incoming call calller ID need to set DTMF dectection time 10 ms. Step by Steps click on PDF link.
Answer : In port parameter you have to define VoIP Hotline number. Step by Steps click on PDF link.
Answer : in staticis –> CDR, can be save latest 500 rows. Step by Steps click on PDF link.
DAHDI chunk size can be configured for the following units:
- • 8 bytes (default 1ms)
- • 16 bytes (2ms)
- • 40 bytes (5ms)
- • 80 bytes (10ms)
- • Type the following: ./Setup install –dahdi-chunk=
The following instructions will guide you through the Installation of the Sangoma Wanpipe driver on your server that contains all required software pacakges already installed(i.e. Asterisk, DAHDI, Libpri).
Download the latest official release of the Sangoma Wanpipe Driver wget ftp://ftp.sangoma.com/linux/current_wanpipe/wanpipe-current.tgz ” Un-compress the download Wanpipe driver (.tgz file) located in /usr/src
1. tar xvfz wanpipe-current.tgz2. cd wanpipe-/
• Install the Sangoma Wanpipe driver by typing the following in the newly created wanpipe- directory: -> ./Setup install
Check the SIP Server address in phone gui. If it’s the right one then check the Authentication password for the account used in IP-Phone. Still if your are facing the same error then check the Firewall status of SIP Server. All the UDP ports should be opened at SIP Server for smooth running.
menu > administration > enter password > factory reset