High End IP Phones
A high-profile desktop phone built for the busy user. The GXP2135 is a sleek High-End IP phone that will bring higher levels of communication productivity to a network. Its modern design, high call capacity and rich functionality makes it the ideal choice for the call-intensive worker. ShareFacebookTwitterLinkedIn
Download Datasheet Request a Quote
DescriptionThe GXP2135 is the ideal selection for busy users who value call control, productivity and usability, and manage medium to heavy call volumes. Equipped with 8 lines and 4 SIP accounts, a 2.8 inch color LCD display, and 32 digital speed dial/BLF keys, the GXP2135 enables quick and powerful usability.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2135 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2135 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual switched, auto-sensing Gigabit ports, built-in PoE
- 32 digitally programmable and customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices for contact books, calendars & call transferring
- HD audio on the handset and speakerphone; full duplex speakerphone
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics headsets
- 4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls